There are additional applications for McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release Technique® – not just for visible scars.
We are finding that it can be used in a whole host of additional problems where underlying fibrous tissue is present. This includes:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Certain cases of frozen shoulder
- Sports injuries (such as quadriceps and hamstring tears)
- Axillary Web Syndrome (AWS)
- Underlying scar tissue from surgeries or tissue traumas
- Any areas of dense fibrous tissue
You can also use MSTR® for animals too. Horses and dogs have benefitted enormously from MSTR® application to surgical and trauma wound scars – including branding scars on horses. (Compliance with the laws of your country apply to the treatment of animals.) See more HERE about MSTR® for Horses and Dogs.
Learning MSTR® is very cost effective, obtains a high percentage of positive outcomes and can be a wonderful addition to your therapeutic ‘toolbox’ of techniques. Learn more…