I am passionate about helping others and feel teaching MSTR® is having a significant impact on many lives. I’ve seen results in my practice as well as through other practitioners and feel people have so much to gain from experiencing this technique.
I have a background working in a college environment. I am used to teaching students to use specialized software – and MSTR® is like new software for scars!
I work well with others and offer tuition styles to a variety of learners. I pride myself on my professionalism, enthusiasm, willingness to explore and the desire to be a lifelong learner who is not afraid to step outside the box.
I look forward to helping you learn MSTR®.
- DipABP Animal Bowen Practitioner
- DipCanine Massage Therapy
- MSTR Certification
- First Aid & CPR with AED Awareness
- Art of Bowen training – Alastair McLoughlin
- Importance of Symmetry – Graham Pennington
- TMJ & Hormone Release the Bowen Way – Ron Phelan
- Learning Disability Specialist – Assistive Technology Program Certification