After purchase you will be emailed a link in which we will ask you to complete and sign a Registration Form along with the following Ethical Agreement statement. This is for MSTR® One Day classes and MSTR® Video Call tuition:
I, the undersigned, agree to the conditions of this statement:
- I will not, without prior written consent of Alastair McLoughlin, sell or reproduce the whole or any part of the content of the MSTR® (McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release®) One day class or MSTR® Video call tuition class either for money or without fee.
- I will not, without prior written consent of Alastair McLoughlin, teach or demonstrate any part of the McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release® technique either by practical demonstration, by means of prerecorded or written material either for money or without fee.
- I will not make any video or audio recording of any part of the MSTR® training and study materials and that all study materials either online or in class are protected by International Copyright laws.
- I acknowledge that I will fully participate in the seminar, workshop or course and I hereby expressly release Alastair McLoughlin, MSTR® Instructors and any class attendee from any and all liability in respect of any personal injury that might subsequently become evident.
- I understand that MSTR® is a registered trademark and MSTR® is the sole property of Alastair McLoughlin.
- I understand and acknowledge that Alastair McLoughlin owns the Intellectual Property Rights to MSTR® technique.
- I understand that I will be liable to prosecution in all deliberate cases of brand theft, misappropriation or any violation of the contents of this legally binding agreement.
- I also understand that I will work ethically and abide by current state laws and regulations.
- I acknowledge that I am responsible to have or obtain my own malpractice/public liability insurance.