We now offer training in MSTR® work in a choice of two exciting ways:
1. Live Video Call – Choose your instructor HERE
The combination of video presentations* and Live Video Call with any of our team of international instructors will help you attain your Diploma of Proficiency in MSTR®. Here is the format:
- Watch the five video presentations* (approx 50 minutes duration)
- Attend the Live Video call at a time to suit you! (All aspects of the practical work will be explained to you and you’ll have lots of opportunity to ask questions. Call time 30-45 minutes)
- Answer a 20-Question on-line test paper
- Submit 5 case studies to demonstrate competency
2. One-Day Classroom tuition – Choose your instructor HERE
This 8 hour classroom day will provide more information about the practical application of MSTR® work. You will get opportunity to practice on your classmates! The One Day workshop is a fun but powerful learning opportunity which includes:
- Functions of the skin
- Scar formation and its effects on the body
- Emotional/psychological aspects of a scar
- Indications and contraindications
- Client handling and intake forms
- Practical applications including underlying scar tissue work
- Practice work – lots of time to get it right!
- Additional ways to use MSTR® – practical demonstrations
Upon successful completion of the course work you will become an ‘Approved Practitioner’ of the McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release Technique® and you will also receive a ‘Diploma of Proficiency’ with optional FREE ‘Practitioner Directory’ website listing.*
Your course fee includes:
- Assessment of written test paper and case studies
- ‘Approved Practitioner’ logo for your literature, website etc..
- Free promotional videos for your website and Social Media page
- Diploma of Proficiency
- Free Worldwide Practitioner listing on this website
- Backup if you need help or advice with a client/patient
The pricing is straightforward…no special offers…no gimmicks…no introductory or limited time bargains!
Choose HERE from any of our international team of instructors to help you learn this amazing addition to your practice work.
I believe in this work so much – that’s why I put my name against it.
* You will have limited time access to the five video presentations: to the end of the month in which you purchased the MSTR® course and also the month following your purchase. This is to encourage people to ‘get along’ with the course – as we want you to learn this fabulous work as soon as possible!