I am delighted to have as part of our international teaching team two very experienced instructors who can take you through the application of MSTR® work for both dogs and horses.
Why learn? -
Treatment of animals is completely different to the treatment of people. They have unique ways of communicating their discomfort and pain. They have different ways of reacting to treatment. They have different healing responses. Their time for wounds to heal is different to humans.
Equine MSTR® instructor Vicky Franklin explains:
Animal bodies are very different from human bodies and both the visual and hands-on assessment differs from humans.
As a practitioner you need to understand what you are seeing and feeling and it is imperative to correctly interpret the responses you are receiving in the best interest of the animals' wellbeing.
In both Canine and Equine MSTR® we then teach you HOW to apply the work in a way that suits the animals. You learn what you can and can't do with animals - how to offer MSTR® so the animal benefits and you are safe.
It is really not as easy as transferring the human course skills. If you pass your animal case studies and your exam, you are then qualified and will get professional insurance to cover your work.*
Our instructors have years of experience with dogs and horses and work very closely with veterinarians. They will help you do the same!
* Animal only practitioners are required to have relevant qualifications in canine and/or equine work, have malpractice insurance and comply with your state or country laws of practice.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES:
- Functions of the skin, Formation of scar tissue, Types of scars
- Effects of scar tissue: Fascia, Qi, Lymph and blood flow, Psychological and emotional effects
- Indications and contraindications, Working with non-organic implants
- Features of MSTR® work: Sequence, Pressure, Timings, Working with underlying scar tissue
- Client care, typical MSTR® treatment session, Monitoring and post-treatment care, MSTR® additional applications
VIDEO CLASS includes 5 video presentations
ONE DAY CLASS includes instruction manual
- Video tuition = GBP £95
- One Day classes = GBP £165
(Fees will automatically be converted to your currency through PayPal. DO NOT send payment in your currency.)
We want you to be skilled in this specialised area of treatment which has been demonstrated to be so effective for horses and dogs that we are confident you'll want to learn as much as you can about this fascinating and effective method.
Our specialised instructors are:
|INSTRUCTOR||BASED||ONE DAY CLASSES||ONLINE VIDEO CLASSES|
|Frances Carter - Canine||UK||Due to UK government restrictions no classes are planned at this time*|
|Vicky Franklin - Equine||UK||Due to UK government restrictions no classes are planned at this time*|
- Please come back to this page for updated information on One Day Classes