THIS VIDEO COURSE FACILITY HAS BEEN CREATED FOR PROFESSIONAL PERSONS IN THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY AND ALLIED PROFESSIONS ASSOCIATED WITH HEALTH AND WELL-BEING.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COURSE IF YOU DO NOT FIT THIS CRITERIA.
We offer the facility to learn MSTR® online. There are advantages and disadvantages to this method of learning. Please consider these points carefully before deciding if this is how you want to learn MSTR®:
- Fast access to the information with an appointment time to suit you
- No travelling costs involved
- Personalised one-to-one tuition with your tutor
- Limited practice time with your tutor and no class interaction with fellow students
- Distance learning not always recognised for CPD/CE’s (check with your association)
- Distance learning not always recognised for insurance purposes (check with your insurance company)
- May not suit your style of learning
If you don’t think MSTR® Video Course is right for you, check out the availability of the One Day MSTR® class. Whichever class you choose we encourage you to complete the coursework within six months* of taking your class. The combination of video presentations and Live Video Call with your chosen instructor will help you attain your Certificate of Proficiency in MSTR®.
It is YOUR responsibility to ensure you are properly insured to practice and that you work ethically, abiding by current state laws and regulations. Please read our Cancellation Policy and Ethical Agreement before purchasing. Thank you.
The following MSTR® instructors provide video tuition. Click the link for more information and pricing.
|Vicky Franklin –
|Frances Carter –
* extended to one year due to Covid restrictions.
MORE VIDEO COURSE INFORMATION:
Your link will be sent as soon as payment clears and you have completed the registration form. Please note that this is NOT an automated service so please allow for time zone differences.
Remember the cost of the video tuition includes:
** You will have limited time access to the video presentations: up to the end of the month in which you purchased the MSTR® video course and also the month following your purchase. This is to encourage people to ‘move along’ with the course – as we want you to learn this fabulous work as soon as possible! Further access time to video presentations costs Euro €10 per month. (Tip: Purchase the class early in the month to give you maximum access time.)