Please read this page before purchasing your Video Call or One Day class tuition:
- Where you made an error in purchasing and want an immediate refund (for example: you should have paid for the One Day class and purchased the Video call instead, or you purchased the course twice by mistake) a 10% fee will apply. This is to cover PayPal refund and administration costs. This will be deducted in the refund from the amount you paid.
- A choice of Video call appointment times will be offered to you but please be aware that if both you and the instructor have very busy schedules then this may delay the appointment being agreed upon. Your understanding is appreciated.
- If a workshop is cancelled by an MSTR® instructor (e.g. due to insufficient numbers or illness), or if the venue has to be changed and the new venue is not agreeable to you, the participant will be offered either a full refund, a rescheduled class or a video call tuition – with the difference in cost being refunded.
- Do NOT book travel or accommodation until the course has been confirmed as going ahead. This announcement will be labelled on the instructor’s profile page – where you booked the course.
- Sourcing accommodation to attend a course is your responsibility.
- MSTR® classes are run based on student numbers reaching viable levels. If viable numbers are not reached your instructor will inform participants of cancellations at least 48hrs prior to the workshop.
- If a participant wishes to cancel their enrolment more than 7 days prior to commencement of a workshop, a 10% administration fee will apply.
- Workshop fees will not be refunded for cancellations within 7 days of the workshop commencement. You may transfer to another course with the same instructor.
- Cancellations by the student more than six months after payment will incur a 10% refund fee.
- Refunds will be sent only via PayPal to the account linked to the original transaction. We will not make a bank transfer or refund to a different name or account holder.
- Any request to cancel or change an enrolment must be made in writing (email) to your chosen instructor.
- When a refund is necessary or in exceptional circumstances a withdrawal is approved, the resulting credit can be transferred to another MSTR® One Day workshop.
- Any request to transfer a credit must be made in writing to your chosen instructor.
- A transfer can only be completed once within 12 months of the original workshop date.
- If the participant fails to attend the subsequent workshop to which they have transferred their credit to or the 12 months expires, they will forfeit all fees.
- Your fee will be forfeited if you fail to attend a One Day class without a prior written arrangement with your instructor.