THIS VIDEO COURSE FACILITY HAS BEEN CREATED FOR PROFESSIONAL PERSONS IN THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY AND ALLIED PROFESSIONS ASSOCIATED WITH HEALTH AND WELL-BEING.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COURSE IF YOU DO NOT FIT THIS CRITERIA. Go here for more information...
Welcome to the page of the designer of MSTR® - Alastair McLoughlin.
No matter where in the world you live, and if you have an internet connection, you can learn MSTR® directly with Alastair - today!
Learn from your office or the comfort of your own home with this easy to access class.
The cost of the MSTR® Video Tuition Course includes all the following:
- A series of seven online video presentations - total running time approximately 95 minutes
- A live video call with Alastair (via Zoom - the online conference platform) in which he will teach you the practical application of MSTR® and answer any questions - total time 60 minutes
- Video course training manual (pdf format) including additional educational video links
- Evaluation, assessment and feedback of your coursework which includes 20 question online test and 5 case study submissions
- Full student support during your training including optional 30 minute 'refresher' video call with Alastair should you need it. (To be taken within 6 months of your purchase)
PLUS - Upon successful completion of your MSTR® coursework you will also receive:
- Certificate of Proficiency
- Web listing in our Online Practitioner Directory
- Promotional items including videos, clinic brochure and practitioner logo for use on your website and social media
All the above is included in one price of €149 (Euro).
Sign up in 2 easy stages:
Use the PayPal button below to purchase this class and learn from the creator of MSTR®.
Come back to this page and register for the class
Once your payment and registration has been received you will be contacted directly by Alastair and you can begin learning right away. (Please allow some time for our reply - we may be in a different time zone.)
To ensure you receive our emails please add our address to your list of Contacts - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before purchasing, please contact us.
Features of the MSTR® Video class:
- Functions of the skin, Formation of scar tissue, Types of scars, Biotensegrity and scars
- Effects of scar tissue: Fascia, Qi, Lymph and blood flow, Psychological and emotional effects
- Indications and contraindications, Working with non-organic implants
- Features of MSTR® work: Sequence, Pressure, Timings, Working with underlying scar tissue
- Client care, typical MSTR® treatment session, Monitoring and post-treatment care, MSTR® additional applications